In 1872 Archibald Gardner built the first flour mill in Pleasant Grove which he sold, in 1876, to David Adamson who installed these grinding stones. They were run by waterwheel also a steam engine when water was low. Grain was ground into fine flour or course cattle feed by John Christian Nelson, miller, then sold and hauled to neighboring counties by ox teams. In 1902 Albert Cooper bought and improved the mill.
Check out all of the historic markers placed by the Daughters of Utah Pioneers at JacobBarlow. com/dup