The Juab County Courthouse, built in 1891 for $5,000 served as the City Hall until 1899 when Eureka City Hall was built. This courthouse served as a jail for the county and much of the time for the city. It still functions as a County Courthouse and City Jail. It was listed in the National Register of Historic Places on March 14, 1979, as part of the Eureka Historic District.
Located at 15 Church Street in Eureka, Utah