DUP, Emery County, historic, Historic Buildings, Huntington, utah
OLD RANGER STATION
This building, erected in 1909 at Bear Creek site, was originally the first Ranger Station in Huntington Canyon. John P. Brockbank served as ranger from November, 1909, until November, 1917. Later it was used as summer headquarters by the forest ranger in the nearby district. Finally it was given to the Daughters of Utah Pioneers, and in 1951, it was moved to this location to be headquarters of the Huntington Camp.
Pingback: Huntington, Utah | JacobBarlow.com