The Johnson – Kearns Hotel at 94 W 200 S in Springville, Utah was built in 1892. It includes Late Victorian architecture. It has also been known as the Johnson Hotel, as the Kearns Hotel, the Manitou Hotel and as Valley Tavern Hotel. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1998.
It was one of three hotels in Springville in 1900. It was opened and operated by Moses and Ann Kearns Johnson; the Kearns family operated it during 1910-37.