159 North Main Street, Farmington, Utah
The home was constructed in 1914 by George Ernest Spackman. George, a local farmer, and his wife Bertha resided in the home for many decades. The single-story, stucco bungalow has a full-width front porch, front-facing gable, and features a projecting bay. The house retains excellent historic and architectural integrity and is a contributing resource to the Farmington Main Street Historic District.