Eureka, historic, Historic Buildings, Juab County, NRHP, Post Offices, utah
Old Eureka Post Office
Built circa 1894, this building served as the town post office until 1922, when a new post office building was constructed. In 1926 a merchandising company known as “Everybody’s” occupied the building. It is a good example of the commercial architecture in Eureka and is one of at least three commercial buildings in town that are of similar size, constructed of stone, and have brick facades.
295 West Main Street in Eureka, Utah.
Pingback: Eureka, Utah (originally “Ruby Hollow”) | JacobBarlow.com