“Old” L.D.S. Meetinghouse
This building, designed by architect Richard C. Watkins, served as the Eureka L.D.S. Ward Meetinghouse from its construction in 1902 until 1976. It was dedicated in 1903 by Apostle Reed Smoot. The Gothic Revival Style building has been an important part of the religious history of the Tintic Mining Area. The structure, including windows and the tower which had been changed, was restored by the Ferrel Thimas family in 1988.