Eureka United Methodist Church
Constructed in 1891 with funds secured from local Methodists and the Mission Conference of 1890, this building is important in documenting the religious life of Eureka and Tintic. Methodism began in Tintic when Dr. Thomas C. Iliff visited and preached on June 18, 1890. Reverend W. A. Hunt was appointed first pastor and succeeded by Dr. J. D. Gillilan who finished the church structure. The Gothic style tower houses the original Bell.
183 West Main Street in Eureka, Utah