Eureka Post Office
The Eureka Post Office was constructed in 1922 by the United States Government for the commercial center of the Tintic Mining District. James A. Wetmore served as “Acting Supervisory Architect.” The structure represents the only example of the Spanish Colonial Revival style in the Tintic area. It continues to serve its original function. Listed in the National Register of Historic Places on March 14, 1979.
205 West Main Street in Eureka, Utah