Hatch Ward Building & Bell
In 1904 the Hatch LDS Ward building was erected on this lot. A vestibule was added in 1901, and the bell was purchased with donations from ward members. For many years it hung in the tower and rang out for all civic, social and church activities. School was held in the building until 1913. The building was razed March 3, 1983, when the new ward meetinghouse was built.
Hatch Camp/Daughters of Utah Pioneers/1988