Early L.D.S. Church
One room of this building, formerly the L.D.S. church, was erected in 1888. Two years later a second room was added. The Bishop was Randolph Stewart; Building Committee: O.W. Warner, who donated the land, Henry Holyoak, and O.D. Allen. Supervisors were Hyrum Allen, hauling of rock; J.H. Standifred, carpentry; W.J. Bliss, stone cutting; Angus M. Stocks, stone and adobe laying. Labor, money and materials were donated and the first services were held in May, 1889.