Tags

, , , , ,

2018-09-01 17.33.10

123 N Street

This house was built in 1890 at a cost of $2,500 and is typical of Victorian houses built in the Avenues in the late 19th century.  The first resident was Charles H. Brink, manager of Joslin and Park Jewelers, one of the earliest such businesses in Salt Lake City.  Subsequent owners include stockman Howard H. Lawson, 1906-21, and cabinetmaker Peter Moss, 1927-early 1940s.

2018-09-01 17.33.19

Advertisements