Historic Former Heber City Library
188 S Main Street, Heber City, Utah
The historic former Heber City library was constructed as a federal Public Works Administration (PWA) project during the latter years of the Great Depression.
Construction occurred between Aug. 1938 and May 1939. The PWA supplied a grant of $13,275 toward the project, whose total cost was $27,529.
The building served as the community’s library until construction of the new Wasatch County Library, completed 2004.
The New Deal facility now houses the Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum.