Lauritz Larsen House
Lauritz Larsen built this one-and-one-half-story adobe hall-parlor house in the 1860s. The house was later stuccoed. Lauritz passed the house on to his son and daughter-in-law, Lauritz O. and Deseret Anderson Larsen. “L.O.” was a merchant, manager of the Young Men’s Co-op, and LDS Bishop from 1904 to 1913. The house was later occupied by the town music teacher Ernest B. Terry. Terry was the LDS Bishop from 1942-1947. The house was owned from the late 1970s to the late 1990s by the notable Sanpete County painter, Ella Peacock.
Located at 12 East 300 South in Spring City, Utah