The Morelli House, relocated and restored by the Junior League of Las Vegas and placed on the National Register of Historic Places on June 3rd, 2012. (#11001086)
Located at 861 E. Bridger Ave in Las Vegas, Nevada
The Morelli House is a classic example of Las Vegas, mid-century, residential architecture. It was built in 1959 by the Sands Hotel orchestra leader, Antonio Morelli, and his wife Helen. Originally located at 52 Country Club Lane in the former Desert Inn Country Club Estates, now the Wynn Resort, the modernistic house then featured an open plan that integrated interior and exterior spaces, natural materials, and the latest innovative home appliances. In 2001, the Junior League of Las Vegas related the Morelli House to its present site and completed restoration in 2009.