On December 17, 1901, the first church in Orderville was dedicated by Apostle A. O. Woodruff of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This bell hung in the tower and was used each Sunday to call people to church. It was also used to warn people of fires until the building was torn down in 1956.
Located at 110 East State Street in Orderville, Utah at the D.U.P. Museum (see Old Rock Schoolhouse).