In 1886-1887 after the United Order terminated, a public building was erected of native limestone and lumber from the canyon sawmill. It was used for school and church purposes. In 1938 a new schoolhouse was built and the old Rock Building given to the Daughters of Utah Pioneers for a relic hall. When the school board purchased the ground in March 1955 the building was torn down. This building is a replica and was erected from the same rocks and other materials. The United Order blacksmith shop was located on this site.
Located at 110 East State Street in Orderville, Utah at the D.U.P. Museum.