Pioneer City Hall
Erected in 1867 as a County Court House.
Active in construction were James Hammond,
William Broad, Isaac Lee, W.C. Gollaher,
John Gillespie, George Atkin, and John
Gordon. The building was used for Court
House, City Hall and Amusement Center, until
1941, when the new city hall on Main Street
was completed. Later the building was turned
over to the Daughters of Utah Pioneers for
use as an amusement and meeting hall.
Rock used in building was taken from
Settlement Canyon in Tooele County.
Check out all of the historic markers placed by the Daughters of Utah Pioneers at JacobBarlow. com/dup