Richville Pioneer Cemetery – 1859
Sons of Utah Pioneers Marker #118 – Richville Cemetery
This monument was erected by the National Society of the Sons of the Utah Pioneers, Morgan Utah Chapter, to remember those buried here in unmarked graves. This is the final resting place for early residents who settled in Richville, Morgan County, Utah.
There are seventeen unmarked graves with no identification.
There is at least one Native American grave.
There are ten known burials with no identifying headstones.
- James Dorricott (Nov. 24, 1897 – Oct. 18, 1918)
- Elizabeth Dorricott (Jan. 27, 1809 – Nov 5, 1876)
- Mrs. Garner (unkown)
- Goodrich (child) (unknown)
- Mrs. Baltzar Jacobson (unknown)
- Willie Peterson (Feb 29, 1876 – Nov 5, 1876)
- Orin Porter (stillborn)
- Francis Taggart (twin) (Sept. 28, 1868)
- Franklin Taggart (twin) (Sept. 28, 1868)
- Waldron (unknown)
- Richville, Utah