The Christopher F. Dixon, Jr., House at 248 N. Main St. in Payson, Utah was built in 1899. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) in 1977.
It was constructed as a home for Christopher Flintoff Dlxon, Jr. (b. 1861 in Ohio) whose family arrived in Payson in 1862 as pioneer Mormon settlers. He did well in cattle and wheat and eventually arranged to have this eclectic Victorian home built. It is a local landmark.
Click here for other historic homes in Payson.