Banks, Eureka, historic, Historic Buildings, Juab County, NRHP, utah
McCornick and Company Bank
This building was constructed in 1909 to serve as the new home of McCornick and Company Bankers and has continued to the present to serve as a bank. McCornick and Company first came to Eureka in 1898, when they moved their bank, fixtures and all, from the mining town of Mercur, apparently with the interest of replacing the George Arthur Rice Bank, which had folded in 1897. Around 1917, Eureka Banking Company took over the building, which gave way to the Commercial Service Company in the 1960s. The current (1985) occupant of the building is First Security Bank.
315 West Main Street in Eureka, Utah.
Pingback: Eureka, Utah (originally “Ruby Hollow”) | JacobBarlow.com