Hyrum L. Clark Building
Hyrum L. Clark moved this small frame building, formerly Owen and Ren Halliday’s meat market, onto this location next to his general merchandise store, c.1920. He rented it to Ray Frampton and Sy Kemp, barbers, and a traditional barber’s pole was mounted to the south front of the building. In 1969, Joseph P. McRae purchased the building from H. Winfield Clark and continued the barber trade here.
- Historic Buildings in Pleasant Grove
- Pleasant Grove
- Pleasant Grove Main Street
- Old Photos of Pleasant Grove Main Street