Located at 2104 Lincoln Avenue in Ogden, Utah
- Daniel Burch Millstone
- First Stake Relief Society (DUP historic marker)
- Jane S. Richards
- Miles Goodyear Cabin
- Miles Goodyear Cabin (UPTLA historic marker)
- Miles Goodyear Cabin (DUP historic marker)
- Lorin Farr (UPTLA historic marker)
- Pioneer Handcart
- Tabernacle Square Watering Trough
The museum is in the historic Relief Society Building.
The Relief Society Building was commissioned by Brigham Young in 1877. Built in classic Gothic style of red brick made in Weber County, it was dedicated on July 19, 1902 by the Weber Stake Relief Society under the direction of Jane Snyder Richards. This was the only known Stake Relief Society Hall built by the LDS church, as others served only one or two wards. The buildings quickly became the meeting place for festivals, plays, concerts, dances, etc.
In 1926 President Heber J. Grant deeded the property to the Weber County Daughters of Utah Pioneers.
During World War II the building was confiscated by the Federal Government to be used as Ogden’s first day care center for children of women who worked in the war effort. Following the war, it reverted back to the Daughters and the artifacts were taken out of storage and once again displayed to the public free of charge.
The Relief Society Building is the last of the historical buildings on its original site within Tabernacle Square.