An Indian Trading Post
First habitation in this region was built by Nathaniel J. Wyeth on Snake River 14 miles west of this monument July 15, 1834 and named for Henry Hall, senior member of Wyeth’s firm.
The original stockade, 80 feet square was purchased by Hudson’s Bay Company in 1937 and rebuilt with adobe walls and substantial roofs becoming an important station of the California Oregon Trail. The trappers abandoned it about 1855.
The above text is from the monument, Utah Pioneer Trails and Landmarks Association #11 which was erected in 1932 and is located on Highway 91 in Fort Hall, Idaho in Bingham County. The UPTLA historic markers were later adopted by the Sons of Utah Pioneers.
The photos below were submitted by Marshall Hurst: