Tags

, , ,

picture01oct07-043

This building, erected in 1866, served the community of Parowan for 52 years as a religious and cultural center. Later it was given by the L.D.S. Church to the Daughters of Utah Pioneers, who in 1939-40 restored the old edifice and in 1949-50 improved the basement. This Pioneer Church is now the meeting place and Pioneer Relic Hall of the Daughters.