Methodist Episcopal Church
Peak Enrollment 127 in 1915
1870 – 1957
This is the oldest extant Protestant church building in Utah. It was dedicated by Chaplain C. C. McCabe and Reverend G. M. Peirce on September 20, 1870.
Corinne Historical Society
This bell was brought to Corinne by Hyrum House to warn the community at times when the water was to be shut off. In 1896 it was used to ring in the Statehood for the State of Utah. It was rung so hard that day, that it cracked, then was placed on a rafter, where it balanced for 100 years. It was discovered by the Corinne Historical Society, and removed from the court house and then placed on a trailer and shown through out the county in 1996. And then was mounted here in November 2006.
Located at 3995 West 2300 North in Corinne, Utah