Pioneer Park, one of the parks in Pleasant Grove.
Posts about things in Pioneer Park:
- Civil War Skirmish at Pleasant Grove
- Jeppa and Anna Nelson Granary
- Ginkgo Tree
- Granite Stone from Nauvoo Temple
- Pioneer Flour Mill
- Pioneer Museum/Pioneer Relic Hall
- Pleasant Grove’s First Fire Station
- Pleasant Grove Train Station
- The Ten Commandments
- Wagon Wheel Display
- Winter Corral
Pleasant Grove City was founded by Mormon Pioneers in 1850 as one of the first communities that Brigham Young sent people to establish. Pioneer Park, also known as Pioneer Heritage Park, was created by Pleasant Grove City in 1947 as a place where people learn about Pleasant Grove’s history. Items displayed in Pioneer Park have some connection to the settlement, history, people or cultural life of Pleasant Grove, or were donated by individuals or groups with a historical connection or strong ties to the community.