Tags

, , , , ,

2018-03-10 14.01.47

110-120 West Center

Historic Southworth Hall

Located at 110-120 West Center Street in Provo, Utah, this historic building was built in 1900 by Henry L. Southworth, this building was known historically as the Southworth Block and originally housed four businesses with a public hall on the second floor.  Some of the businesses that operated in the building include the Palace Meat Market, Pal Butcher Shop, the Boston Store, the Hub Clothing Co., the Crystal Restaurant, Leven’s Men’s Store, Heindsleman’s, Daynes Optical, and the Hyde House which rented out rooms on the second floor.  This building was restored in 1990.

See also 104 West Center.

2018-03-10 14.01.35

2018-03-10 14.01.39

Advertisements