Site of LDS Tenth Ward Square until 1888 when it was purchased and used as a territorial fairgrounds through 1901. Car Barns and Repair shops built 1908-1910 under the direction of E.H. Harriman for Utah Light and Railway Company. Barns housed Salt Lake City Buses until 1970. Renovation 1972.
See more at:
Pingback: Historic Buildings in Salt Lake City | JacobBarlow.com
Pingback: Utah Light and Railway Co. Car Barns | JacobBarlow.com