This page is to condense and link to other posts on this website that relate to the Provo Tabernacle which later became the Provo City Center Temple.
- There was some debate about where to put the first tabernacle, it was finally dedicated in 1867 and then demolished in 1918. (read about that here.)
- I don’t have a lot of photos of the original tabernacle but here is one.
- The new tabernacle was built in 1898, for 20 years after that and before the original was demolished the original was used as a meetinghouse. The lintel stone from the original can be seen here.
- Here you can see a photo taken after the new tabernacle was built but before the original was demolished.
- Some photos I took of the rebuilding process after the fire, spanning 2013 to 2017 can be seen here.
- Some pictures of the property around the temple are here.