I’m always out documenting places, especially in Utah.
Many times I hear rumors of places being haunted, evil, etc. This isn’t to confirm if they are or aren’t – but here’s a list of places I’ve documented that I’ve also heard many times are haunted places.
(Sorted by City)
- The Pump House in Benjamin/Spanish Fork
- Larsen / Moran House in Benjamin/Lake Shore/Spanish Fork
- Anson Call House/Kingston House (Bountiful)
- Bountiful Cemetery
- Price/Woods Museum (Bountiful)
- Viewmont High School (Bountiful) (and other Ted Bundy related)
- Betty’s Cafe/The Brickhouse (Cedar City)
- Cottonwood Paper Mill (Cottonwood Heights)
- Ben Lomond Hotel (Ogden)
- Ogden Exchange Building
- Escalante Cross above Spanish Fork
- The Old Tooele Hospital