I’ve always got a kick out of visiting filming locations for movies and TV shows. I decided to start collecting pictures I take at locations and match them up with pictures of scenes from the movies/shows. Visit this page for more.
The movie Brigham City (2001) was mostly filmed in Mapleton and Springville, Utah which is where I grew up. I remember watching them film it, Richard Dutcher wrote and directed it and lived next door to me at the time ( I was 15-16 years old) and invited me and some friends to be extras but we didn’t think it was “cool” and said no. I regret that, it would be cool to see now. I do know many of the extras in the movie.
Filming locations I’ve come across for Made Men.
- The bridge near the mouth of Hobble Creek Canyon on the Mapleton/Springville line.
- This abandoned cabin in Hobble Creek Canyon
- This statue of Brigham Young on BYU Campus
- This Gazebo in Mapleton City Park
- The North side of Mapleton City Park
- This gas station in Mapleton
- This Church in Springville
This abandoned cabin in Hobble Creek Canyon:
This statue of Brigham Young on BYU Campus:
This Gazebo in Mapleton City Park:
The North side of Mapleton City Park:
This Church in Springville:
This gas station in Mapleton: